I’m in love with stippling brushes and was always sceptical of the beauty blender sponge as I’ve never really liked sponges…Until the lovely Bobby gifted me a beauty blender. It’s AMAZING, absolutely amazing.
The sponge expands when wet and sheers down heavy foundations so they are more easily blended; in particular it works great with heavy foundations like Illamasqua Rich Liquid, Vichy Dermablend and Estee Lauder Double Wear.
- It really does give an airbrushed finish
- If you have a foundation that’s very drying – try it with that & it’ll really help, I think using the beauty blender makes Chanel’s Perfection Lumiere & MAC’s Match Master much more usable – anything that sets heavy or is a nightmare to blend will work much better with a BB
- The small tip gets right in under the eye & the rounder side can be used for cream blushers
- There really are no down sides, it’s fantastic
- €27 for 2 from Mise Beauty – this might seem steep for 2 sponges but it’s very comparable if not better than some of the best stippling brushes out there
Available from: http://www.misebeauty.com/makeup/tools/brushes/beauty-blender-sponge-duo-set which ships all over Ireland