Usually when hair stuff arrives in my Glossy Box I’m highly irritated and take to twitter and my blog to whine and complain that they don’t read my beauty profile and they don’t care about me at all. However, as you can see from the picture below I quite liked this one.
It’s completely empty! And it has the added benefit of having come in the natural box with means it’s a paraben free formula – always good.
- The full size retails at £13 for 178ml – http://www.philipb.com
- It’s a soft hold gel that adds volume and texture
- I’m a serious volume junkie and I apply this to my wet hair before blow drying and it’s been amazing, it gives really good volume and my hair stays looking really good for 2 days with this in, the volume really holds
- If you’re looking for serious volume and hair with some texture, not limp and soft this is it
- For my medium length hair you only need less than a grape size amount to work it through the crown and mid-section so the 178ml would last a while