- €26 for 3.2g of product – this is much less than MAC which is 5.6g for about €22
- It’s very pigmented, quite thick and waxy, good colour pay off and my favourite aspect is; if anyone remembers the old forumla MAC cream blushes which were much waxier and had better staying power – this feels exactly the same
- These are best suited to dry skin & while on my skin it wore well I did top it up once during the day
- The compact is nice & comes with a handy mirror but is a little hard to open
- I don’t like the texture of it for the lips at all
- It gives a very dewy & wet look finish which stays that way while it’s on
- As you can see it’s a natural peachy color that brightens the complexion
I’ve added a pic of it beside MAC Cremblend in Something Special so you can see the color difference – no flash.
Please excuse the state of both blushes – brush hairs are always getting stuck in them & also excuse my very shiny face – I’m wearing the Dior Forever there with some Chanel loose powder to set & the BB Fresh Melon so I think the Dior flashes back quite a lot. This was just a really quick & easy no mascara look.