- Ojon Hair Restorative Oil – Amazing!
- Catwalk by Tigi volumizing shampoo & conditioner – smells incredible
- Tigi Pro Tools round hair brush
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Mont Blanc
- MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in Gotta Dash – a lovely peach that’s so on trend
- Fave eye make up combination: Estee Lauder Stay in place cream shadow in Antiqued with MAC Paradisco on top & Coffee eye khol on the water line
- No 7 BB cream for dry skin in fair
- Boots shower puff for €2.90 – love this & it acts as a mild exfoliator too
- Body Shop Clementine Purée body moisturiser
- MakeBelieve Bronzing Palette
- MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer in NW20
- Roger & Gallet Fleur d’Osmanthus Candle
I’ll add a picture later with all the products together :)
Other faves: Smash from NBC is still my favourite show, it’s fantastic. Best blogs at the moment are http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/ & http://beaut.ie/blog/ which I check every day. Also loving my new purple high top Converse & the new yoga class I’m taking – heated yoga rocks!
Going down: Mad Men!