Bliss says it’s for all skin types, the cream locks in moisture, protects with antioxidants and helps brighten the look of dark circles.
- 15ml for for €25-30, Bliss is available from ASOS & Debenhams
- I am really impressed with this and I’ve traditionally found it difficult to stick to an eye cream including even the Bobbi Brown one as they can be annoying and fiddly
- It’s a light weight formula that sinks in quickly, spreads easily and is very moisturizing
- I have noticed that if I don’t put it on that my eye area feels tight
- I wish it had an SPF but there’s always something
- In terms of brightening, I haven’t noticed a huge difference with a few weeks use but overall it’s a good product for a starter eye cream when you’re just looking for moisturizing