This is the third best selling mascara in Boots, I’m shocked genuinely. I got this free with Elle and said I’d give it a go. A while ago I really went though a big S&G phase and had zillions of their products, since they are a created for Boots by the ex owner of Bliss, a lot of the formulations seem similar and I really loved the stuff for a while. Then I started to get sick of the smell and tired of the gaudy packaging. When the Makeup range came out I actually had quite high hopes for it and I was so underwhelmed with this product. No picture for this one, it wasn’t even worth taking.
- 10ml for about €14 or €6 with Elle magazine at the moment – S&G is only sold in Boots
- This has a thick wand that doesn’t pick up much product
- I didn’t think it thickened or volumised the lashes, I had to build and build and build for any effect
- Very natural look I guess you could say if that’s what you’re looking for
- I didn’t think it wore well over the day
- It also didn’t have that super black pigmentation you get with some mascaras
- Similar to the Bad Gal Lash from Benefit and I hated that too