I often buy drugstore mascaras with my boots points to try them out & if they’re crap it doesn’t really bother me since they were free. I have been loving this so much, it has really impressed me. Below is a quick picture I took of how it looks on.
- It retails at about €5
- This really volumizes & lengthens my lashes
- I have quite long lashes & I don’t mind a big brush but I think this could clump & be awkward on someone with shorter or sparser lashes
- This leaves my lashes jet black & quite soft – not hard
- I have found I get some mild transfer at the outer corner just beneath my eyes sometimes so make sure you powder under your eyes
- It flakes slightly after several hours but overall the wear time is very good
- You can really build this up & I love defining my bottom lashes with it