I got a small sample of this in Elle and tried it on today on a whim – even though it wasn’t a perfect color match, I loved it so much I went & bought a bottle in the lightest shade a couple of hours later. I haven’t liked a budged foundation in so long, I usually don’t buy them. This is very light & gives the skin a luminous, healthy, but not made up foundation look. It contains a moisturizing complex & anti fatigue complex according to the label. In my eyes this is similar to Chanel Vitalumiere or a BB cream – it’s light-medium coverage certainly but it evens out the skin tone & does give the skin a lovely fresh look. I’ve included a swatch below of the 200 color that’s too dark for me but it’ll give you an idea of the texture.
- Usual price €10.95, I got it on promo price at €6.95 for 30ml – available in six shades
- SPF 15, light, luminous coverage , moisturizing & has antioxidants
- Idea for normal dry skin – I would steer clear of this if you need more coverage or have oily/combo skin
- This definitely has a light reflecting shimmer so be aware of that as you may not see it in a drugstore swatch in their light
- I found this has worn well with some powder but I’ll need to update this when I’ve given it a proper test
- I took a picture of this on my face to see how it came up in flash photography & there was some flash back so be careful of that if you’re considering this for a night out look
- Quick update; I got the color that matches me – I have very pale pink toned skin – in MAC I’m an NW15/20 & the lightest shade is suiting my skin fine, I have found the wear time really good on this. I used a light dusting of the Chanel powder & I’ve been wearing it each day since I got it. I can’t believe how much I like it! It gives the skin such a nice healthy look