The entire No 7 Range seems to have undergone a re-vamp! And there seems to be a lot of new products under the umbrella of “Beautiful Skin” along with the old steadies in there too. I haven’t tried any of the skin care as I’m devoted wholly to Elemis & Liz Earl at the moment but I wanted to rave about the BB cream.
My foundations need to watch out as this could well replace them on low maintenance days. This is a good option if you want to try a BB cream that’s good quality & don’t want to splurge on MAC, Clinique or Smashbox – everyone has a BB cream these days & even better if you have a €7.50 voucher.
- About €15.50 for 40ml (10ml more than standard size tinted moisturizers /foundations)
- Mine is in the color fair & I’m an NW 15/20 and I have to say this matches & blends perfectly
- I like the coverage a lot, it’s light with leaves the skin with a nice glow & has just enough coverage to wear alone
- The color is lovely, it doesn’t have the orange tint of the Garnier BB cream & has far better ingredients than its sister BB cream from the No 17 range
- SPF 15 and a UBA filter, I wish the SPF was a bit higher to be honest, the Asian BB creams are all 50+
- It wore well over time in hot conditions & I suggest a tiny bit of powder to keep it in place if you want it to go the distance – this really is optional though as it does wear very well & I didn’t get a lot of shine though
- What I love about this is that you get a decent level of light coverage that looks like real skin, none of that made up face look