As you know the much love Pro Lumiere, Matte Lumiere & the Chanel compact foundation are all being discontinued. In January Perfection Lumiere is hitting the counter in their place.
- Launches January 13th in Ireland (samples may be available on counter in December)
- Priced at €44
- 16 shades with three color tones – pink, neutral and yellow
- Medium buildable coverage
- Satin finish (they say less shiny than pro)
- Suitable for all skin types (I hate this catch all trend, I am quite dubious about this)
- Long wearing – 10-12 hours
- It’s meant to look more like real skin (I know!)
I don’t know about some of these claims – I loved Pro & still do. I never had any issues with it’s wear time, I’ve worn it in extremes & been impressed with how it wore so this was never an issue for me. For my dry skin it suited me perfectly which is why I’m dubious about the all skin type claims from a lot of products at the moment. I am looking forward to trying it & I am excited about the new pink line of shades which was much needed – Chanel do excellent foundations so I really hope this is their best yet.