So excited my November Glossy Box finally arrived! I was primed to dislike this one because I’d heard some negative feedback – however I was pleasantly surprised. From looking at the site it seems some people got different stuff, I’m quite happy with mine but I wish they’d get the beauty profile sorted out like Birchbox because we’re paying for a premium service that should work as it claims to.
There seems to be a lot of variety with the products this time but here’s what was in mine;
– Arbonne FC5 ultra hydrating hand creme – 15ml
– Dead Sea Spa Magik dead sea bath salts 250g (25% off future purchase)
– Monu Recovery Balm face cream 50ml (10% off future purchase )
– Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps (15% off future purchase)
– Serge Lutens – 2 spray action perfume samples – 1ml each
As with last time I’m not crazy about the perfume samples (haven’t sprayed them yet so who knows I might love them) at least these ones are the spray action & you could carry around in your purse. They also seem to be from a far more expensive brand but ultimately I didn’t sign up to glossy box for perfume samples.. I’m excited to try the Arbonne cream which I’ve heard is a great brand & I’m curious about the Monu recovery balm, most of all I love the nail wraps as I’ve wanted to try them for a while.