One of my fabulous friends is being filmed at the moment for a new show and I said I’d find out what the perfect make up is for a natural day look on camera.
– Make sure your face is well powdered, skin can show up extra shiny on camera
– Avoid frosted or glitter eye shadow which can look unflattering on film
– Use less blusher than normal as it will show up extra harsh on film
– Lots of mascara and a pair of “natural” false lashes can really help define the eyes
– Keep the eyes lightly defined, a matte brown or grey through the socket with a bit of eye liner but nothing too harsh for day time
– Contour under the cheek bones & jaw line & highlight the high points of the face with a bit of bronzer or shimmer
– Keep lips natural looking with some gloss or light colour, avoid harsh colors for day time – a nude/pink lipstick with some gloss