This weekend I discovered the show Hart of Dixie from the CW, I thought all along that I wouldn’t like this show but I love it and watched all the episodes over the weekend. Rachel Bilson is mediocre but the real stand out is model turned actress Jaime King or should I say actress with model looks – Lemon steals the whole show. I am loving Lemon’s make up and hair look, in the 8 episodes I’ve watched I’ve never so much as seen her wearing a pair of jeans or pants, it’s always feminine silhouettes & skirts or dresses. Her make up look is really polished, I love it. I’m 100% getting out a hair band & trying the hair style too. Love the whole classic simplicity of this look.
Her look seems to consist of;
– flawless skin, light base with some highlighting on high points of face & shoulders/collar bone
– strong brows
– liner on the top lid with false lashes (slight flick)
– well blended peach/pink blush
– natural pink lip, not glossy just a little sheeny
– some light contouring under the jaw and cheek bones