It’s recently struck me how long I’m spending in the bathroom at night and how complicated my routine is getting, it’s a lot of work!
My routine is something akin to;
- body brushing with Sanctuary Spa brush
- Soap & Glory Sit Tight on the thighs & Bum massaged in with Sanctuary Spa cellulite massager
- Nip + Fab Tummy Fix on stomach
- Nip + Fab Bust fix on bust
- Nivea My silhouette or Clarins extra firming body cream on upper arms
- Then a regular moisturiser on bottom of legs and arms & chest – Liz Earle or Body Shop fruit purée or Korres body butter
- Some nights I then use some Skin Doctors Stretch Away or some Decleor Stretch mark restructuring gel cream on my thighs – but by this stage I’m usually not bothered & I’m just trying to use both up as they are 100% useless
- Final step is sometimes using some of the Nivea Cellulite pads – again dubious about their effectiveness but trying to use them up
In the morning I again body brush, and time permitting apply the Sit tight again. I have found the Sit Tight amazingly effective however during the winter I lapsed slightly with routine & am now back at it for bikini season. I’ll review most of these products over the next few weeks.